My goal in writing this blog is to serve you, the children and underprivileged in Qinghai and Hong Kong and provide a means to for us to work together as a caring community. These guidelines are to help accomplish that goal.
You agree to allow the editing of your comments. Editing may be for a variety of reasons including brevity, to protect the children and beneficiaries of our programs, as well as our staff and partners.
You agree not to post content that is:
- Harmful to minors in any way
- Insulting or embarrassing to groups or individuals
- Misrepresentative of your affiliation with a person or entity
- Malicious (i.e., contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware or telecommunications equipment
- Soliciting or promoting a commercial interest
- A chain letter or pyramid scheme
- Irrelevant to the subject
- Deceitful or deceptive
- Profane (i.e., contains profanity)
- Threatening in any way
- Sensitive and confidential
- Invasive of another’s privacy
- Abusive of the CAPS LOCK key
Comments that violate the guidelines will be deleted.
Thank you for your understanding and willingness to help grow this community of caring supporters!